- Evacuation Plans
- Manual Handling
- OHS Safety Audit
- Planning & Evaucation
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
Manual Handling Training
Custom Designed for your Business.
Training in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide.
Manual Handling sessions are conducted by Healthcorp’s Occupational Therapists or physiotherapist. The manual handling session focuses on the manual handing tasks of the workplace.
- The spine and nervous system
- Why injuries or sprain/strain result from unsafe manual handling practices
- Correct postures and manual handling techniques
- Stretch exercises for flexibility, risk reduction and stress relief
- Practice of safe techniques and principles in their work activities, conducted in the attendees' workplace using their own equipment
There are no course pre-requisites for Manual Handling training.
The course is delivered in a theoretical and practical format.
Varied based on the type of work conducted by the employees.
Healthcorp is a national training organisation providing discounted training for groups at your office or workplace. The Manual Handling course can be customised to meet your industry requirements.
Our Occupational Therapists and Physio Therapists have 10 years of industry experience and guarantee a professional learning experience. Learning material are provided for theory and practical learning.
Contact our customer service team to book in your group training.
Once enrolled, Healthcorp will email students a Manual Handling booking confirmation with course requirements and terms of enrolment.
Contact our Manual Handling Training Team
For further information or to book in for Manual Handling Group Training, contact Healthcorp on 1300 852 475.