Designed for your Business.
Training in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide.
Healthcorp individual and group ergonomic assessments are conducted by Occupational Therapists or physiotherapist. The assessments are designed to reduce potential injuries and increase productivity by having a custom workstation.
- Office safety
- Chair set up
- Workstation space and set up
- Monitor set up
- Documents and telephones
- Stacking and storage
- Free standing fittings secure and stable
- Rest Breaks and pauses
- Practical demonstrations
- Posture when sitting, standing, and lifting
- Practical recommendations to avoid twisting, rotating joints
Assessments are conducted in two format:
- Individual 15 minute assessments which are conducted for groups of 10 or more
- Detailed 1 hour individual assessments which provides a comprehensive detailed report
Varied based on type of assessment.
Healthcorp is a national training organisation providing discounted training for groups at your office or workplace. The Ergonomic Assessments course can be customised to meet your industry requirements.
Our Occupational Therapists and Physio Therapists have 10 years of industry experience and guarantee a professional learning experience. Learning material are provided for theory and practical learning.
Contact our customer service team to book in your group training.
Once enrolled, Healthcorp will email students an Ergonomic Assessment booking confirmation with course requirements and terms of enrolment.
Contact our Ergonomic Assessment Team
For further information or to book in for a Workplace Ergonomic Assessment, contact Healthcorp on 1300 852 475.